gallery/resolve itech healthcare logo

+91 81480 52460 /   +91 81484 83000   /

People.     Power.     Process.

gallery/uk count pg

UK Health Care Licensing Procedure and Recruitment Assistance

The licence to practise is issued by the General Medical Council (GMC) and applies to all doctors in the UK regardless of whether they are working in the NHS or independent sector, either on a full or part time, permanent or locum basis.

It also applies to all levels of registration, whether provisional, full or on the specialist or general practitioner.


The Requirements for Registration in the UK will depend on a Number of Factors

your nationality

the country in which you gained your primary medical qualification

the type of work you want to do

whether or not you have completed a period of post-graduate training or an internship

International medical graduates (IMGs) will be required to demonstrate their medical knowledge and skills,

and all applicants may have to demonstrate they are competent in using the English language before they are registered


First Level you should register for GMC council


The GMC uses the PLAB test to ensure that international doctors have the basic medical competence and communication skills to practise in the UK. Doctors wishing to take the PLAB test must have already successfully completed the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).

The first part of the PLAB test can be taken at a number of test centers overseas, but the second part must be taken in the UK


Job Opportunities

After Completion of Examination, We will arrange the interviews for UK countries and give placements assistance to you.